Does the department offer summer internships?

Yes. According to SHC's General Financial and Academic Policies, students MUST be enrolled in CMM/ART 490 the semester they are interning to receive academic credit.  Students interning during the summer must submit their reports by fax, email or moodle and all required reports MUST arrive by the final day of class.

See also: Internships