Comm Arts Portable Equipment Policy and Borrowing Form.
- Two copies of the Comm Arts Portable Equipment Policy should be distributed with the syllabus for each class that has the potential for portable equipment checkout, this includes Senior Seminar and Internship.
- The student should keep one signed copy.
- The other signed copy is returned to the instructor.
- The instructor should provide the signed copies to the Division Secretary for storage with the equipment checkout forms.
- Either the instructor, IMC Operations Manager or designated student employees may check out equipment.
- Times for checking in/out portable equipment should be posted in the IMC each semester.
- When students check out equipment, the Borrowing Form is completed and the signed copy is retained. At check in, the form is completed and the student receives a copy.