The objective of the management and marketing concentration is to provide the student with an understanding of many of the various aspects of modern organization management and marketing practices. Specific knowledge is taught in the areas of organizational behavior, human resources management, marketing research, and marketing management. Students completing this program can reasonably expect to find employment in businesses or organizations where they will apply and expand the skills developed in the classroom or continue study at the graduate level.
- BUS 263 - Business Statistics
- BUS 264 - Management Science
- CIS 381 - Information Systems
- MGT 301 - Management Principles
- MGT 320 - Organizational Behavior
- MKT 311 - Marketing Principles
- MKT 422 - Marketing Research