The Business Club's Mission is to provide opportunities for networking with business professionals and fellow business students, professional and personal development, and to help students transition into the business world.
The SHC Business Club goals are:
- Provide a family for those involved.
- Increase student's knowledge of the business industries and practices.
- Celebrate members' achievements.
- Provide information about possible job and internship opportunities.
- Provide a break room in Yenni Hall for students to gather.
- Create bonds that will last long after college.
Other InformationThe SHC Business Club Executive Board meets on a regular basis and consists of the following positions:
- Vice President
- Secretary & Finance Coordinator
- Student, Faculty, & Alumni Relations Coordinator
- Social Media & Marketing Coordinator
- Event Coordinator
- Community and Campus Outreach